What are 10 things you want to say out loud but you can't?
Submitted by alix.
2. Please stop talking.
3. Driving a large truck does not equal having the right of way.
4. Being asked to accomodate others does not mean you're being persecuted.
5. Spelling counts. Grammar counts too. If you use the word "incentivize" in speech or writing I will stick a fork in your eye.
6. I can't help you with your writing unless you're willing to listen to criticism. Just writing is not cause for congratulation.
7. I love my cats, but please don't buy me things with cats on them (unless they're really cool).
8. Most things are not about you (or about me, either).
9. The mainstream sucks.
10. We are human only to the extent that we are humane.